I know this can be done, but looking at the man pages for the network
configuration files, I am at a loss.

I currently have a linux box connected to a DSL line with a static IP
address and domain name.  I now have a second IP address, and will soon
have another domain name.

1) How do I set up the network configuration to accept two IP addresses on
the same card?

2) If I want to have different email addresses on the second domain name,
how can I do that?

3) Can I have the same usernames (i.e. the real linux logins) work with
both domain names?

4) I assume some sendmail.cf tweaking is in order.  I remember there's a
file, I think sendmail.cw, that holds a list of domain names this machine
collects mail for.  There must be more changes than that, though.

Thanks in advance.
DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  The plural of anecdote is not data.
DK KD
DDDD