At 1/18/2002 02:51 PM +0800, you wrote:
>Initially, I thought it was the /etc/mail/access.db  but I remove the access
>list except localhost, 127.0.0.1. and restart sendmail.  And
>/etc/mail/access is the only access list control that I'm having.

This *sounds* like you don't understand how to use this file. What you need
to do is to edit the access file with a text editor like vi. When you're
done with it, save and quit then run this command:

# makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access

Note the "<" carefully, and yes... that is the same filename both times.
This will properly generate the access.db file which is what sendmail
actually uses. Sendmail does not need to be restarted if you make changes
to the access file; you just need to run the makemap command.

Could you post your sendmail.mc and your access files? It would probably
help us a lot to see them.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz