No, but its not that dificult to upgrade by the source code, once you do it that
way you will always do it that way, a quick and dirty would be

rpm -i kernel-source   then copy the config you want from /usr/src/linux-
2.4/configs /usr/src/.config

then rpm -e kernel-source

then download a new source from ftp.kernel.org and place it un /usr/src  then
tar -xvzf linux-2.4.17.tar.gz (I'm assuming that's still the current version)

then
cp .config linux
then cd linux  and make menuconfig  or whatever way feels right to you, that
will give you  at least the redhat defaults for the latest source that they have
then you can review or change what you like and make the kernel

there are losts of howto's on this, believe me its slower than the redhat way,
cos you have to compile the kernel, but its better, and you can just enable
what you need :)