I would think that if the article was entirely off base, RH would have
denied it rather than saying "we don't comment on rumors."

JW wrote:

> Say... has anyone from _redhat_ said anything about this? Or is this just a big
>rumor that W-post is putting out for the humor of it?
>
> For that matter has anyone from AOL said anything about it? It seems like The Post
>is the only one who has, maybe they've dreamed it up.

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5
Systems Programmer Administrator I
NC State University, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
Extension and Administrative Technology Services