i recently receive this error while install from rpm
error: db3 error(-30998) from db->close: DB_INCOMPLETE: Cache flush was unable to
complete

rpmdb: Unreferenced page 5783
error: db3 error(-30985) from db->verify: DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database verification failed

this problem occured when i press Ctrl+C to cancel while installation from rpm
installation
then when i want continue, the problem start
and then i try rpm -qa, the rpm listing is hang
i think that default rpm database is still open while i press Ctrl+C,
so when i try rpm -qa --dpath /usr/lib/rpmdb/i386-redhat-linux/redhat/
no problem

why? does someone have same experience with me?

i use 7.2,
with all updates
i must restart my enigma to resolve this problem :(

--
ichtus
------