To redhat:  I was unaware this list has a terms of usage policy disallowing such
discussion. This comment doesn't serve a purpose.

To John Verel:  I recommend either Mandrake or SUSE.  Both have been VERY good
distro's in the past and have been happy with them.  I've pretty much standardized on
RedHat personally.

Out of curiosity why are you thinking of switching?  Is there something RedHat Linux
isn't providing you?  By all means please let us know.  You might be surprised to find
what you are looking for here. :-)

Frank

John P Verel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> If one were to move from, say, Red Hat to another distro, what would

be

>> the most similar, and easiest to accomplish?

That's a very inapproriate question on this list.

-- Trond Eivind Glomsrød Red Hat, Inc.