* Copiado en LINUX
* Copiado en LINUX-USER
* Copiado en LISTS.REDHAT
* Copiado en WINDOWS-NT
* Copiado en ESP.LAN
* Copiado en ESP.LINUX
* Copiado en ESP.LINUX.REDES
|Hola Todos! Que dices?.

No se porque pero desde que puse mi red con serbvidor w2k server y termianles
Linux y la otra w98 no se como hacer para que en el HUB deje de mostrarme
coaliciones si no hay nada de trafico.

Tengo este pc con una trajeta 10/100 en modo automatico pero antes cuando lo
tenia con una RTL8029AS era igual uso cable UTP Nivel 5 para conectar la Faste
Ethernet al HUb y el resto del cable es UTP nivel 3 el |HUB tb es 10BASE-T asi
que no se cuales sean las causas.

Agradezco su ayuda porque me urge el tema.

I've gotta server with S2k Server and 2 more worstations one with W2000 pro and
the other with Win98 connected thru a 10baseT hub. this the server uses a Fast
Ethernet adapter with UTP level 5 cable to connect to the HUB and the others use
RTL8029AS 10Base-T cards connected with level 3 cable.

The problem is that it's very slow and the HUB doesn't stop showin collision as
traffic goes thru and there's just the server sendding data to the w2k
workstation.

It's Urget to solve thsi problem so please help me ASAP.

The other problem i have is that i want to set up SAMBA or whichever is used to
connect windows and linux, i've tried to change /etc/samba/smb.conf with no
results. I changed the Workgroup to SKYNETBBS which is W2k group as i'm not
using Domain controller. I can't get it to work and it's not phisical c'ause
ping is answered so what do i have to change?.

TIA :)

-+-
>>Cordialmente:
>David<
http://skynetbbs.8m.com

... S==lo los peces muertos siguen la corriente del r|o
<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list