On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:00:36AM +0800, northstone wrote:
: Okay........only provide the answer and dont guide me to other page.

What's the matter?  Afraid of learning something?  It's considered rude
to demand someone do your work (research) for you.

: I have apache in my redhat.

So install the PHP packages and use PHP.

: 2. i downloaded php 4.1.1 in php.net . i try to install it. i
: only type ./configure . i wantted to try to make but cant
: .then i checked my installed php weather is in the directory
: but it dont exist. does any one know how to install step by
: step together with apache and php together.?

There is a wealth of documentation on this very topic, unfortunately,
you'll have to go to a web page to read about it.

http://www.php.net/manual/

See the Installation section.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.