On Thursday 24 January 2002 16:32, you wrote:
> * and then northstone blurted....
>
> > Okay........only provide the answer and dont guide me to other page.
>
> Try, www.dontberude.com

This is a cross-cultural issue. The original poster (from Malaysia?) did not
mean to be rude - a sentence like this would not be considered rude in most
Asian countries. However, any Westerner would feel highly irritated by such
sentence. Solution?

To the original poster: Please structure your sentences to include some
flowery English words such as "please", "I would appreciate", "could you",
"thank you", etc.

To the respondents: Try ignoring the tone of the message and assume that the
"rude" person is not well versed in the English language, has never dealt
with any Westerner and has never been exposed to the Western culture. I know
it is not easy, but living in Asia has taught me to look at things from the
other perspective as well.

Unfortunately, I don't know the answers to the PHP questions...

Ladislav Bodnar