nopes, tried using the same values as you (ignoring the domain stuuf), but still doesn't work. I wonder why :(  I will keep trying out various combinations, lets see. Meanwhile, any ideas are welcome :)

Thanks a lot!

Jatan

Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
000001c1a753$52f1ff80$0201010a@hercules">
[global]
workgroup = OLYMPUS
server string = Redhat Linux 7.0 Zeus Box
load printers = yes
printcap name = /etc/printcap
guest account = pcguest
log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m
max log size = 50
security = user
password server = zeus
encrypt passwords = yes
smb passwd file = /usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd
socket options = TCP_NODELAY
local master = yes
os level = 65
domain master = yes
preferred master = yes
domain logons = yes
logon script = %U.bat

that is my global party in my smb.conf (the domain stuff is because I have
it as a pdc, ignore that unless you use it as a pdc).