Hello, I am having very common mouse lockups under RH 7.2 when using the
keyboard.  The result is complete loss of mouse activity, but the keyboard
continues to work.

I am able to reproduce this problem 100% of the time after going into X by
merely pressing the num-lock key.

If I try to ctl-alt-f1 then ctl-alt-f7 again, it locks both keyboard and
mouse and I have to telnet in to fix it.  In order to "fix" the lockup, I
do a ctl-alt-f1 and kill -9 the X process.  Since i'm in run level 5, X
restarts and the mouse works fine again until the next lockup.

I have tried different kernel versions and different keyboards so far.
Has anyone else seen this problem?
--
Brian Hayward