I would venture to guess your having the same problem i had. In RHL 7.2
Redhat made it so sendmail will not get mail from anyone but itself.
This was done as i understand for some security reason, not sure.
You need to edit the file: /etc/sendmail.cf
In that file you will see a line like this
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA
sendmail only listen on that ip. To allow other to send you email change that
ip to your ip, or do what i did
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=0.0.0.0, Name=MTA
Now it will listen on all IP's on that machine, so if you change your ip it
will still work, this is probably what you want to do since you said your
DHCP and maybe your IP changes from time to time.
After you make these changes restart sendmail and you should be fine.

Hope that helps.

Jim.