Hi,

I have successfully created a cdrom (sort of) with my own custom stuff!
Now I go to burn the cdrom and make it bootable and use the kickstart
file which is in the root dir of the cdrom.

I made a sysimage.txt file that points to ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg   so far so
good.

I run this command

# mkisofs -V origin -b images/boot.img -c boot.cat -J -r -T -o
bootcd.iso /cd1

Makes the cdrom and then I burn it with xcdroast!  Put it in the server
and I get passed all the fun stuff of boot up and then wham, fail  can't
determine type of cdrom?

It booted of the cdrom and then fails to recognize it in order to do the
install?

Any ideas?

Is this the wrong mkisofs command?

-matt chapman