[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am having a problem with inbound SMTP connections.  First of all, I am running a
>brand new install of Redhat 7.2 and I have made sure that sendmail is running.

    Please do not post in HTML.

    A stock RedHat install has sendmail configured to only listen on 127.0.0.1
(localhost), everything else gets refused.  You need to change your sendmail.mc file,
then regenerate the .cf file.  Read the release notes.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130