I currently have a message at my ISP which my server will not delete off
theirs because of the safeties I've turned on in sendmail. Check out the
error:

--
Feb 20 08:30:35 server sendmail[7365]: g1K0UDG07365: ruleset=check_mail,
arg1=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

Which, in a way, is exactly what I want. This idiot is obviously giving a
false address and is trying to spam me. The problem is, that, yes, I DO want
this mail to be blocked, but no, I do not want it to be left behind at the
ISP. i.e. I want it to be deleted. The way the system is set up now, every
time my server does a mail run, this message gets left behind at my ISP
because of the error.

Admittedly, I had a lot of help about a year ago setting up my sendmail.mc
file, but I can't see anything obvious which say to fetchmail 'when the
domain does not resolve, flush the message'.

Does such a thing exist?

At this point a mail script at my ISP is NOT an option unfortunately.

P.S. Sorry for being a bit vague in my explanation, but I think you
understand what I want to do.

--
Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.