Hi all,

In the process of making things up as I go along again.

I have created a logrotate file on the direction of another person to back up my databases on MySQL. Now I understand that this needs to be called from Cron for it to work.

Having had a browse around I see there is a reference to logrotate in the cron.daily folder, do I need to add anything extra to ensure that the file I have added is executed? For the purpose of testing what extra could I add to run the process at short intervals to check it is working?

TIA

Alex