No need.  They will go away on their own after 5 days.  Not quite forever.
Otherwise, shutdown sendmail and delete offending file(s) from queue
directory.  I believe there are two or three files for each mailq entry.
Each one of set only has minor differences in obscure filename.  Compare
output of 'mailq' with what you see in queue directory.

Frank