On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Michael Mayer wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, David Kramer wrote:
> > I have a Red Hat 7.0 system [0] that I just updated with the php-4.0.6
> > RPM's.  phpinfo() is still reporting my previous version of 4.0.4pl1
> > though.  All other evindence indicates that the upgrade happened, but...
>
> just try to restart your apache server: /etc/init.d/https restart
> for security reasons, you should use php 4.1.2!

Can I run 4.1.2 with Red Hat 7.0?  4.0.6 was the most recent listed for
Red Hat 7.0.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "This must be Thursday", said Arthur to himself, sinking low
DKK D  over his beer.  "I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
DK KD
DDDD             Douglas Adams, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".