On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Rick Warner wrote:

> 1) RedHat has not released and RPM for 4.1.2  - for any RH release.
>
> 2) 4.0.6 is fine if patched.  RH released patched RPM's last week; if you
> got those you are fine.

Yes, I just grabbed them yesterday and installed them.

I did try restarting apache, and also rebooting the box.  I'm afraid my
questions still stand.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most
DKK D  experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in;
DK KD  we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
DDDD                                          -Nathaniel Borenstein