98lite strips out M$ bloat ware.  You use it to install windows.  But are
you talking about vmware tools?  Should be installed with vmware.  Run
settings/VMware tools Install.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 8:41 AM
To: Red Hat List
Subject: vmware and streamlining windows

I know this is ot but can someone remind me of a program that loads on
windows session (running under vmware) in which is makes windows run faster.
Somehow the program deletes all the windows cruft (active pages, etc.) and
the result is a mean leaner window that will run faster from within vmware.
I also remember a lot of laptop users use the even without running under
vmware.

Thanks,
-eric wood