On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Ceyhun Kirmizitas wrote:

> I have backup all mailman directory.
> I reinstalled RH 7.2 with mailman.
> Now I want to restore all my mail list and archives.
> How can I do this?
> Thnx

If the issue is that the data for mailman used to be in /usr/lib/mailman
or wherever and you want to move it to its new home in /var/mailman, there
is a Mailman utility to do this: mailman/bin/move_list.  So copy the
archive/, data/, and lists/ directories, then run this script.  I *think*
that's all you really need, but I wouldn't swear to it.

It would certainly be nice if RH would settle on one configuration for
Mailman files and leave it alone.  It seems like it's changed in every
release since I started using it over a year ago.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
[EMAIL PROTECTED]