Title: ucd-snmp interfaces?

I have ucd-snmp 4.2.1 installed. When I do snmpwalk localhost public, I see no info regarding Ethernet interfaces.  But when I do the same thing against a router or switch, it displays everything.  How can I get snmpd it to display Ethernet and other system info?

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.