On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, kirson wrote:

> yes there is , its windows based program that lets you save the file as a script and
>then you just run it in linux
>
> Erez

Oh, ICCCK.  MS Windows to generate a firewall script???  How's about
fwbuilder.sourceforge.net or www.fwbuilder.org.   Truly one slick piece of
software.  It used to require a slew of libraries from Ximian but they've
refined quite a bit and I believe the site contains everything you need.

If you've used Check Point's front-end you'll be quite comfortable with
it.  Otherwise, the tutorial on the web site will give a good basic
firewall setup.