On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Rob Wolfe wrote:

> Please God, Tell me the fact that there was no product mentioned, means
> that this is a joke...
> Rob Wolfe
>
> On 2002.03.11 19:33 kirson wrote:
> > yes there is , its windows based program that lets you save the file as a
> > script and then you just run it in linux

Also there  is a  product called SolSoft that probably is even slicker
than fwbuilder.  Whereas fwbuilder takes the one device or firewall
approach,  Solsoft will configure and manage multiple devices.  The
devices can be routers, firewalls (Differing vendors) and various server
os'es.  Extremely nifty, and therefore accordingly expensive.