Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 3:36 PM
Subject: HELP!

I don't know what happened, but the last time I ran up2date, something got majorlly screwed up.

Whenever I try to install any new rpm's, this is what I get....

error: db3 error(-30998) from db->close: DB_INCOMPLETE: Cache flush was unable to complete
rpmdb: First overflow page 914 has a prev_pgno
rpmdb: Overflow item incomplete on page 1309
error: db3 error(-30985) from db->verify: DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database verification failed

I've tried running updatedb, and it finishes, but I'm still getting the errors. What happened? And more important, how do I fix it????

Thanks,
Jake