-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Ismael Touama
Envoye : mardi 19 mars 2002 12:39
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: /boot/grub/grub.conf 644

Apparently and in my memory,
when I installed/choose this loader,
it hangs this new encryption.
Indeed I have a md5 password (?) line in my grub.conf.
However it hadn't been mentionned relative to ths update kernel
in the section speaking about ... ?
I don't mind, cause if the line appears it's you choose this
authentification,
if not, choice hadn't been done.
So two choices, to types of file structure.
...I guess.
ism