The gartner group says otherwise about Apache.  They recommended last
year that people migrate from IIS to some OTHER web server product such
as Apache.

Speaking of which.   I used both products for years.  I haven't had a
problem with my Apache servers over the last 4 years however the IIS
servers are comprimised every few weeks or so.  Pretty pathetic.

The last known exploit of Apache was logged in 1998.  Not a bad track
record.

Frank