On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 06:09:36AM -0500, Mike Burger wrote:
: The easiest way to add mod_ssl, if it's not already on your system, Leila,
: is to run "up2date mod_ssl"

Or, get yourself setup with the RH72 port of apt-get and
apt-get install mod_ssl.  I much prefer apt-get to up2date.  Why?  It's
less filling, and it doesn't require registration.

http://apt.freshrpms.net/redhat/7.2/en/i386/RPMS.freshrpms

 /apt-0.3.19cnc55-fr7.i386.rpm

Sorry for the breakage...

1. Get that package && install it.
2. apt-get update
3. apt-get upgrade (make sure everything's current)
4. apt-get install mod_ssl

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.