On 13:38 10 Apr 2002, gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| I got a Sendmail server running on RH6.2, accessing mailbox thr POP3...
| I got problem to access my mailbox whenever it the size > 300Mb
| Is there any way to resolve this problem? I did tried to increase the Server
| timeout number to higher, but it doesn't help, it is the limitation of pop3
| or what???

Pop daemon typically amke a copy of the mailbox when answering your
connection.  If there's not 300meg of free space in the spool area this
will produce the behaviour you describe.

Seriously, mailboxes that size are best downloaded and accessed locally
anyway (eg with fetchmail and delivery to your local mail system, or
straight into local folders with procmail) unless you have a special
reason for leaving it all on the server.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

If God had intended Man to fly, He would have given him more money.
        - Jeff Cauhape, [EMAIL PROTECTED]