-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Cameron Simpson
Envoye : vendredi 12 avril 2002 09:16
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: undoing perl Makefile.PL

On 14:09 10 Apr 2002, Ismael Touama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| in order to set the mod_perl module to apache I run the following command
| line:
| perl Makefile.PL
|
| But I guess I take a bad module.
| I want to restart the operation but with a clean & stable state,
| so I want to reset this command, is there a way ?

Being paranoid, I just remove the module source and unpack a fresh copy from
the tarball. Most likely you can just say:

        perl Makefile.PL

again, but how do you know? I don't, so I back out and do it all again.
It's not too hard.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

It's amazing how much 'mature wisdom' resembles being too tired.
        - Lazarus Long