--- Mike Burger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, The Gyzmo wrote:
>
> > > Have you tried causing the windows client to
> release
> > > its lease and seek
> > > a new one?
> >
> > Releasing and then renewing seems to work. My
> Windows
> > client is now working, but my Linux client is
> > recieving everything but DNS server addresses. How
> can
> > I make those appear on the system without manually
> > putting them in resolv.conf?
>
> Do you have "option domain-name-servers
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy"
> in your dhcpd.conf file?

Yes, I do. Just a check, isn't there supposed to be a
semicolen at the end of that, like this:
option domain-name-servers 63.203.35.55, 206.13.28.12;
?

=====
This message is from Serban Giuroiu, also known online as The Gyzmo.
< g y z m o b r o @ y a h o o . com > AIM Screen Name: gyzmobro

"Code Smarter, Not Harder"
~~~~~