Hi rhml,

Rh7.3 is out, and i ask myself some questions.
My knowledge of how linux get work is seemlessly NULL.

We've just buy rh7.2(january), and I upgrade my kernell
after having upgrade soft, rpms... concerned by erratas.

But now, what is actually the method to implement OS that
they're in constant evolution.
What's the major difference or technology bounce between
one project to another one. :o\
I'm kind of lost as for what policy is bringing up at RedHat.
(and other distro).
Which kernell is used for the 7.2 and which one for 7.3 ?

Sorry for these multiple question.
It is just by curiosity, so don't waste your time if you busy.
*who is not busy ?*
It's just to bring little bit more linux culture in my head,
waiting for investigation of my own.

Thx,
bbsc,
ism