Hi,

 The week before RH 7.3 was release, I installed 7.2, and also Ximian Gnome. When RH
7.3 was release, I tried to upgrade my system, but there was some conflict between RH
and Ximian Gnome. Since I hadn't start using the system I decided to do a clean RH
installation.

 Now, I'm thinking about installing Ximian Gnome again, since I liked that GUI better
then the standard GUI installed with RH 7.3.

 But:

 1) What was the conflict about? Are there any problems connected with Ximian under RH?

 2) What are the benefits and disadventages with Ximian compared to Gnome installed
with RH?

 Also, RH 7.3 will be the first distribution I'll try out. If I want to try another
one out later on, is there anything, like partitioning my harddrive some special way,
I can do to make a future migration easier? Would making /home a partition of it's own
help?

 Best regards,

   Anders