On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 16:52, John P Verel wrote:
> On 05/17/02, 12:56:52PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> As I say, I liked Ximian.  But upgrading, at least for now, is not
> ready for prime time, IMHO.  I'm quite happy with RedHat's out of the
> box Gnome install.

I am in the same boat now.  I have a laptop that is my primary
workstation and I wanted to try evolution so I did the ximian thing.
Now I can't even upgrade mozilla since ximian gets its fingers into
everything.  I am going to try and upgrade it to 7.3 from 7.2 but first
I guess I will have to undo the ximian stuff.  Any tips on it?  Now that
RedHat provides evolution I would prefer to keep with the easiest
upgrade path in the future since this is a very important machine to me
and downtime is a real drag.

Bret