On Sun, 19 May 2002 20:15:10 -0400
Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> redhat stinks...and thats why it's losing ground to mandrake
>
> NOW I know why...with people like you answering questions.
>
> You presume wrong...if i was you, i'd give up answering questions in
> this forum...
> if you don't understand...what people are saying...
> thats what brings on attitudes ...when people who presume to know
> something, actually don't.
> and answer questions with questions....

Geez!! Why did I miss out on the beginning of this?

Not knowing what transpired, only reading what was said and the response
to it, also knowing enough about one of the individuals involved, I'd
have to say you need an awful attitude adjustment!

You get an attitude ("romper room" "what is it you don't understand?"
and so forth - reread it, I kept it all here), then you get an even
worse one when you get hit back for being a jerk in the first place!
Now, you act as though you were insulted without provocation, when even
in your own quoted material, you appear to be clearly the instigator!!
Then you add insult to injury by slamming someone else for their
response to your own childish attacks!!??!!

Ahhh. I _do_ recall the beginning of the thread. You want to know
something, so you start with a really enlightening subject line. That's
sure gonna get boatloads of help there, pal!! To be honest I read the
first sentence or so of the email because I was wondering what type of
total dufus or inexperienced emailer had sent it. I had no intention of
any response until the subject line became something that actually had
to do with the need. Little did I know that your own juvenile attitude
would intervene and lead to me responding without the requisite change
anyway.

I'd say that if the grass is greener somewhere else, go piss them off
for awhile. Nobody needs to take this kinda crap off of some
sanctimonious, bubble-headed nitwit. Mandrake can have you until
_they're_ fed up, as far as I'm concerned!!

--
Everything you know is wrong.  But some of it is a useful first
approximation.