On Sun, 2002-05-19 at 20:54, Admin wrote:
> no...it's not myispserver.net
> it's myispnet.net
>
> and i'm not a ISP
> just a reseller of webspace
>
> and i know quite a bit, about systems admin...not fully, but enough to
> get
> by with...so i don't need alot of them....thankyou .
>
> i used to use mandrake...at home...mandrake is much easier...
> redhat (although considered the standard,) stinks...

I have been reading this list for years and have NEVER experienced such
blatent rudeness from any one, let alone someone who is asking for
help.   If you want to pick a fight go somewhere else we are into
solutions on this list. You attacked one of the more respected and
knowledgable posters on this or any other list I subscribe to.  I hope
you get your answer and leave or on the other hand just leave.

I am sorry that someone pissed in your post toasties this morning but I
can;t imagine that you will succeed in life with such an attitude.  If
your behavior is typical for you, I am really sorry your must be one
seriously unhappy person.

Please take your questions and your attitude to someone who cares, if
you can find them.

Bret