SAME GOES FOR YOU , buddy...you're just as bright as the other person...
what a joke...wonderful people on this list...
you should take teachings from someone that does know about being a
human being...
like...this guy, below

Would you be interested in getting a managed solution from me for your
CPanel server? I have quite a bit of experience in CPanel administration
as well as with Red Hat (I am an RHCE). If your interested, e-mail me
back. Thanks.

- -- Jonathan

[---------------------------------------------------------]
[ Jonathan M. Slivko           | [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[     web: http://sdf.lonestar.org/~jslivko/ -- primary   ]
[ GPG Key @ http://sdf.lonestar.org/~jslivko/jslivko.gpg  ]

ABrady wrote:

> On Sun, 19 May 2002 20:15:10 -0400
> Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > redhat stinks...and thats why it's losing ground to mandrake
> >
> > NOW I know why...with people like you answering questions.
> >
> > You presume wrong...if i was you, i'd give up answering questions in
> > this forum...
> > if you don't understand...what people are saying...
> > thats what brings on attitudes ...when people who presume to know
> > something, actually don't.
> > and answer questions with questions....
>
> Geez!! Why did I miss out on the beginning of this?
>
> Not knowing what transpired, only reading what was said and the response
> to it, also knowing enough about one of the individuals involved, I'd
> have to say you need an awful attitude adjustment!
>
> You get an attitude ("romper room" "what is it you don't understand?"
> and so forth - reread it, I kept it all here), then you get an even
> worse one when you get hit back for being a jerk in the first place!
> Now, you act as though you were insulted without provocation, when even
> in your own quoted material, you appear to be clearly the instigator!!
> Then you add insult to injury by slamming someone else for their
> response to your own childish attacks!!??!!
>
> Ahhh. I _do_ recall the beginning of the thread. You want to know
> something, so you start with a really enlightening subject line. That's
> sure gonna get boatloads of help there, pal!! To be honest I read the
> first sentence or so of the email because I was wondering what type of
> total dufus or inexperienced emailer had sent it. I had no intention of
> any response until the subject line became something that actually had
> to do with the need. Little did I know that your own juvenile attitude
> would intervene and lead to me responding without the requisite change
> anyway.
>
> I'd say that if the grass is greener somewhere else, go piss them off
> for awhile. Nobody needs to take this kinda crap off of some
> sanctimonious, bubble-headed nitwit. Mandrake can have you until
> _they're_ fed up, as far as I'm concerned!!
>
> > Cameron Simpson wrote:

> > > The word "domain". In normal parlance they don't have UNIX side
> > > owners. SO I presume you're talking about something else.
> > >
> > > And yes, you DO have to spell everything out. There's lots of mental
> > > context you have what isn't wisible on the other side of the planet.
> > >
> > > But given your attitude, you can probably just expect an implicit
> > > "fuck off!" from others. Have a day,
> > > --
> > > Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/
> > >
> > > Steinbach's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- even for large values of 2.
>
> --
> Everything you know is wrong.  But some of it is a useful first
> approximation.

<******** http://www.myispnet.net ********>
Admin -  My ISP Network
[EMAIL PROTECTED]