I am currently running RH7.3 with a micro$haft USB internet pro keyboard and
a logitech optical USB trackball without issues.

Shaun

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Lee Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: USB keyboard and mouse

Greetings!

I am aware that there is a Hardware Compatibility database, but I was
wondering from you guys...

I'm looking to purchase a Microsoft Internet Pro Keyboard (USB) and a
Microsoft Optical Mouse, and was wondering if I could expect their use to
be normal with my Red Hat 7.3 OS.  And was wondering how you guys have
made out with this common equipment.

I guess one thing that may be a benefit is that the newer motherboards are
able to recognize a USB keyboard/mouse upon boot so that one can get into
the BIOS.  But that's beside my point/question.

Thanks for your info...
Tim