From: Statux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: USB keyboard and mouse

USB keyboards and mice work fine, but you have to make sure you have
support for HID, USB keyboards, and USB mice loaded. If you still use
kudzu, it should load the needed modules by itself.

If you want my honest opinion.. buy Logitech and not Microsoft.. that is
if it's available where you live :) It'll save you lots of money.