Hey you all,
     I'm new to the list, but when I got RH 7.3 I couldn't help but notice something
missing.

userconf which was actually part of linuxconf. isn't there anymore.

I install and maintain servers across several states. So with effective remote
administration, X windows just isn't an option.

It was nice just typing `userconf` in 7.2, and adding deleting or modifying user
accounts was a snap. compared to using groupadd and a mile long command string with
`useradd`

So was there a replacement that I have blindly overlooked for us command line people?
or some other alternative?

Also netconf doesn't seem to read your current configuration, or let you simply add
additional addresses to an interface. Is there a quick and dirty alternative to this
one?

Brent
rm -f /bin/laden