On 28-May-02 Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 12:50, Duncan Hill wrote:

> apt-get or up2date is much more efficient and easy than downloading all
> of the updates.

except when you are maintaining a variety of systems, some user installed,
and some system servers. Generally, in such a scenerio, you want to have all
updates downloaded, and then go from system, to system and refresh/update the
rpms. My environment at work (which I overview) is very much like this.

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 29-May-02
Time: 09:25:37

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.