Hi,

I've got a problem with my SCSI scanner: it's apparently not being detected
on
boot.  Here's my configuration:

Red Hat Linux 7.2, kernel 2.4.7-10
SCSI Card: Adaptec AHA-2930CU (Detected and running)
Motherboard & CPU: GA-7ZXR, Athlon 1.3 GHz
Scanner: Polaroid Sprintscan 35 Plus

I'm attempting to use Vuescan with the Sprintscan 35 Plus under Linux,
however, Vuescan does not detect any scanners.  cat /proc/scsi/scsi returns:

Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: Promise  Model: 2+0 Stripe/RAID0 Rev: 1.10
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

(This is the integrated FastTrack 100 Lite that the Promise driver reports
the Kernel as a SCSI device)

Can anyone provide me guidance on how to help Linux detect the scanner?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo