If login prompt doesnt come then what comes on screen?
are you sure it's not an unplugged monitor or a monitor defect?

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk

Vice President
Pakistan Computer Emergency Responce Team (PakCERT)
web: www.pakcert.org

Chief Security Analyst
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
web: www.atrc.net.pk

--- "Sudhaker P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I'm running linux 6.2, 2.4.16 . I've restarted the server and I'm not able
>to go the login prompt. I've tried to ssh to the server and I could log into
>the server , but on the server I cant see the login prompt. can any of you
>gurus suggest a solution to me.
>any suggestions will be greately appreciated.
>
>-Regards,
>Peram

[ATTITUDEX.COM]
http://www.attitudex.com/