On 23:03 30 May 2002, Li Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Hi, I am trying to install redhat linux 7.3 into IBM microdrive 1GB. The
| microdrive is inserted into a Compact Flash II to IDE adapter, and the
| adapter is connected to IDEcable. (http://www.mesanet.com/diskcardinfo.html)
|  however the installation always stoped at the beginning. it stoped at
| partion check after the system The BIOS recognizd it and it boots but during
| the linux system boot up, it stoped at partition check.

I would guess it's unpartitioned (like floppies usually are). Use fdisk
or partition magic or something on it and make a single partition spanning
the whole disc, then retry your install.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.  - Mae West