Have you read and followed the HOWTO at nfs.sourceforge.net?
Specifically the "Using Linux with other OS's" section?

http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/

Kyle Evans wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>  I'm in a complete state of panic as a contract job that I'm currently
> invovled in is coming to a close and I still can't get the Redhat 7.2
> server with NFS to export the directories to several sgi boxs and an hp
> box.  I know its not a simple firewall problem as they will mount
> sucessfully but when you view the file list only the hard mount points
> show up and not the rest of the files that are being shared over the
> network(everything under the /mounts is shared from other smb and nfs
> machines).  A few days ago everyone seemed to work ok on a linux 4 box,
> but since the upgrade its been doing this.  I've had suggestions from
> people to change the MTU and rsize/wsize on the clients and nothing
> happened.
>
> If there is anything anyone can tip me off on I would be ever greatful.
> If there is something I neglicted to tell I'm also sorry, please ask, I
> just need idea as the job ends tomorrow :(
>
> Kyle Evans

Matthew Boeckman                        (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration           Saepio Technologies
==
                                                ==
...Many say that DOS is the dark side, but actually UNIX is more like
the dark side: It's less likely to find the one way to destroy your
incredibly powerful machine, and more likely to make upper management choke.
                        -Lore Sjoberg