I am running an experiment with Red Hat 7.3 where I need to run SCO
Openserver 505 binaries on the Red Hat box.  I am aware of iBCS but all that
I can find is for much older revs of Linux.

How can I get the SCO files to run properly on my 7.3 install?

TIA

Steven Lesniak

Shepherd Caster Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."
                                - Albert Einstein

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow
into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own
freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off
like autumn leaves."
                                - John Muir

"The unexamined life is not worth living!"
                                - Socrates (470-399 B.C.)

"The unexamined gear may not be worth toting!"
                                - The Lightweight Backpacker (1946 - ??
A.D.)