From: Andrew Judge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SCO binaries on 7.3

Hmmm...  I think that iBCS (or do they call it abi) changes all the time?  I
know it changed from 7.0 to 7.1 and .2 and then to 7.3.  Don't know
specifically about SCO binaries you talk about, but I just did a HA cluster
with a POS program which was a unix binary.  Anyway, there was an order to
load the appropriate modules.  Here is an experiment on 7.3:

insmod abi-util

insmod lcall7

insmod abi-svr4

insmod abi-isc

insmod abi-cxenix

insmod abi-sco

insmod abi-ibcs

insmod abi-uw7

insmod binfmt_coff

insmod binfmt_xout

insmod binfmt_aout

As for 7.2, I wrote an init script for hearbeat to takeover the replicated
block that stored the POS program and data.  If you want the order for 7.2,
I can send it to you.  Without loading the modules, the program partially
works.  With the modules loaded, there is no difference between SCO or RH
(for this program).

Best regards,

Andrew Judge
Grove Networks Inc.