I have a DSL connection that now connected to my Redhat 7.3 box, it acting as a router/firewall. Up to now ,I just have a established connection and allow nothing inbound only outbound, now I would like to setup a VPN to my network, I have selected SSH Sentinel for my Windows client (IPSec) and would like to use my Linux box as the VPN server? Does anyone out there can help me setup a VPN Server with IPSec.

Can someone show me the light here? I know how to setup the client, but setting-up the linux box to accept an IPSec connection though my firewall?

Report