>Dear Drew
>
>Thank you for your tools
>
>I tried to make iso image but got the error
>
>Do you have any idea?
>
>[root@mail angela]# mkisofs -J -o /mnt/cdrom1 data.iso
>Warning: creating filesystem with (nonstandard) Joliet extensions
>         but without (standard) Rock Ridge extensions.
>         It is highly recommended to add Rock Ridge
>mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - data.iso

You have the last two items reversed.  The data.iso MUST come immediately
after the -o option flag.

But, it looks like you are trying to make an ISO image of a CDROM.  Use
dd for that:

        dd if=/mnt/cdrom1 of=data.iso bs=4b

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       It is God's job to forgive bin Laden.
                                It is our job to set up the meeting.