Greeting's I recently installed Red Hat 7.3 with the SGI xfs filesystem
in my computer and was not able to get it to work with the following
modem,It was reconised by the system as a connexant 56k v90 modem, the
modem says on the out side  AOPEN FM56 P/N 91.ACOO1.328 S/N 03856326TCE6
 It did this when I tryed to configure it, when I did the initial modem
set-up for dial up it would only reconize it on (dev TTYso) and when
Iran the Quiry it said nothing after in the pop up screen for the quiry
thing?HM? when set on  TTYs1,TTYs2,TTYs3 it said the modem was
busy?HM??? I have tryed all other setting connections and it was not
connecting? ANY ANSWERS? I did get it to work on an other generic ISA
modem 56K v-90 but I have 3 of these ones that will not work! and 2 more
linux boxes to do! I do apreaceate any help as I REALLY LOVED HOW THIS
NEW RED HAT AUTO RECONIZED MY past high speed modem and connected it up
!!! GREAT WORK PEOPLE!! EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND MORE NEWBIE FRIENDLY !!!
e-mail  me at  [EMAIL PROTECTED] thanks and have a good day!!!